Once per year, the Branson Police Department conducts a 12 week, one evening per week, Branson Citizens Police Academy. Once you have successfully completed the Academy, you are invited to become a member of BCPAAA.
Mission of the Alumni Association
- Support and assist the Branson Police Department in promoting public support of the Branson Police Department
- Support future Branson Citizens Police Academy classes to develop continued contact with the graduates
- Participate in activities that contribute to the well-being of the Branson Police Department and the community
- Provide financial support of the annual Branson Police Department Awards Banquet
- Create and maintain a “Benevolent Fund” to provide financial assistance to Branson Police Department employees in emergency situations
- Provide other assistance to the Branson Police Department as requested
Monthly Meetings and Events
The BCPAAA has regularly scheduled monthly meetings on the third Tuesday of each month from 6 PM to 7 PM. Consult, or subscribe to, the Events calendar for the current schedule of meetings and events.